Monday 11 October 2010

Blog To The Future...

Simon told us to write on here about what we want to do in the future... I don't really know what to write that I haven't already said in class... But I'd like to be a teacher after this course so I'd have to do a teaching course after this one, but I'm thinking of not coming back to NTU, (not that I don't love it here) But I think I'd rather do an open university course at home on the Isle of Man because I would love to work at a manx school to bring a more computer based approach to art lessons and give students more access to interactive media and technology instead of just drawing and painting. I'd also really like to make silly children's books and online games on the side, just because I really enjoy doing it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment